Environments - Snapshots of Outdoor Learning

“It is infinitely well worth the mother’s while to take some pains every day to secure, in the first place, that her children spend hours daily amongst rural and natural objects; and, in the second place, to infuse into them, or rather, to cherish in them, the love of investigation..." ~ Charlotte Mason

Mother Goose time takes us outside a lot and most of what we do can be done outdoors. At the beginning of this summer this commercial came out and it has inspired me to push us outside as much as possible. As a trade off our yard gets messy. My husband and I at times become frustrated with mud caked on the patio or rocks distributed throughout the grass that need to be picked up before mowing.

Watch:
Bring Back Their Wildhood

Outdoor Learning With Mother Goose Time and Beyond

















Disclosure: I receive Mother Goose Time Curriculum free of charge for educational purposes in return for posting my honest experiences using the curriculum. Photos of children featured on my blog for review of Mother Goose Time are used with signed consent of the child's parents. I welcome any questions or concerns.

 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts